Here are simple step-by-step instructions in BUYING at Southside Virginia Auto Auction:
At Southside Virginia Auto Auction, bidding on the vehicle of your choice and driving away a winner is easy!
- Arrive at our auto auction early. Preview our auction vehicles between 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. EST. Parking is available on our front lot and on our customer parking lot adjacent the front lot and behind the neighboring restaurant parking.
- Walk the lot. Lane D is parked in the front lot. Lanes A & B are parked in the back lot.
- Auctions begin promptly at 6:30 p.m. and ends 8:00 p.m. EST. Once the auction begins, the auctioneer will announce the make, model and year of the vehicle and start off the initial bid price. Call-out or raise your hand to make a bid.
- Check under the hood before you bid. You are allowed to check not only under the hood, but also the interior of each vehicle including the odometer.
- A deposit is required on all purchases at the time of the sale in the amount of 25% of the purchase price. Understand our light system: Green light purchases must be paid in full at the time sale. Balances on contracts are due within two business days of purchase. Payment options include: cash, money order, cashier’s checks, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- You’re guaranteed credit approval! Bidders seeking financing must submit a credit application, proof of residency, proof of identification, two recent pay stubs, and must make a minimum of $800 a month. Approval is not based on the ability to pay and not by credit. Click here to print out our credit application. Please fax your completed application to (804) 796-1448 or snail mail it to Southside Virginia Auto Auction 12311 Jefferson Davis Highway Chester, Virginia 23831.
- If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or phone at 804-796-6556.